Spanish First Aid Instructor
Farm Safety Nova Scotia
Farm Safety Nova Scotia is looking for an individual who is fluent in both English and Spanish to teach first aid and to perhaps expand in teaching other Farm Safety Nova Scotia programming to farm workers, as needed.
Attributes of a First Aid and/or Contract Instructor:
- Personable – enjoys people
- Organized and can deliver information in a clear and concise manor.
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of 12-18
- Hold a current Standard First Aid Level HCP CPR/AED certificate
- Sense of humor
- Speaks Spanish and English fluently
- Current St John Ambulance Instructor an asset
- Work on a by demand basis
Farm Safety Nova Scotia works in partnership with St John Ambulance to provide the best price and service to its NSFA members. Spanish Instructors certified with St John Ambulance will only be considered.
St. John Ambulance First Aid Instructors are independent contractors and as such, can book teaching opportunities according to their schedule and preferences from the opportunities that St. John Ambulance offers them. It is a very flexible and ideal for supplementing other types of employment income. The affiliation with Farm Safety will be by demand for first aid courses and other courses as negotiated.
- Other (details below)
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Farm Safety Nova Scotia with resume and cover letter.
Mail: Farm Safety Nova Scotia
7 Atlantic Central Drive,
East Mountain, NS