Farm Registration Forms
The 2013/14 Farm Registration Renewals are scheduled to be sent by the first week of March.
You can also complete the entire farm registration process online, it is a quick and convenient way to register and ensure all your information is recorded correctly. See below for the new process
For 2013/14 there is a NEW PROCESS for ONLINE Farm Registration
In years past, farmers have completed farm registration online through Nova Scotia Business Registry (non-subscriber services). There is a new site, ‘Access to Business’. It will follow the same process in that clients will enter their pin number that is provided on their renewal form; however, you will now have to create a log in account. This is described on the renewal form as follows:
Important: You can renew your license and pay fee online:
1. Visit Access to Business at accessns.ca/business/login
2. Click on the Sign up for Access to Business button to register or sign in if you have previously registered.
3. Click on the Licence and Permit Renewal PIN link.
4. Enter the Renewal PIN Number: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
5. Complete the online renewal form
6. You will be requested to pay using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
A new applicant applying online is a bit different, a user guide has been created that will be on the front of the Access to Business webpage. This user guide should be up by the beginning of March.
You may also mail your Farm Registration or register in person at any Access Nova Scotia location.